Senior IT Auditor: Lazarus Alliance Employment Opportunity
We are excited that you are interested in this Lazarus Alliance Employment Opportunity. Please review these position highlights and complete the form below to initiate your consideration for employment.
Candidates must be United States citizens and reside within the continental United States to be considered.
In this position, you will be responsible for conducting IT audits, integrated IT/operations audits, Compliance testing and special projects as assigned. You will lead audits and deliver recommendations that add value to, and improve the efficiency of company operations.
All Lazarus Alliance employees are responsible for assisting in business development.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Plan and perform internal audits to assess control design and effectiveness for information systems and SOX controls testing as outlined in the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Supervise Information Systems Internal Audit engagements, as assigned.
- Prepare audit programs, work papers detailing audit procedures, and ensure adequate audit evidence in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Communicate audit findings and opportunities for improvement to management.
- Assist the external auditors, as applicable.
- Perform special projects of varying complexity and business focus as directed by Internal Audit Management. Provide IT audit assistance on financial, operational, and integrated audits.
- Act as a department liaison to various PetSmart business functions and committees as determined by Internal Audit Department Management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various control owners and other constituents throughout the organization.
- Understand and assess the Information Systems (IS) business area objectives, risks and controls to ensure significant risks are identified and appropriate controls are established to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of emerging professional standards, regulatory initiatives, and IT and retail industry trends and threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or other relevant analytical field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IS/IT audit, information security, and/or compliance.
Certification Required: One or more of the following certifications is required:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) (Lazarus Alliance will sponsor QSA certification holders.)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
General Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of IS/IT Auditing and Internal Auditing concepts.
- Familiarity with some but preferably all of our core assessment frameworks including: PCI DSS, FedRAMP, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley 404, SSAE 16, ISO 27000, Safe Harbor and CIP NERC standards and compliance requirements.
- Experience with internal control frameworks, professional audit standards, leading practices, security and trust models, and guidelines (e.g. HORSE, COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO).
- Working knowledge of business management concepts (i.e. objectives, risks, and controls).
- Proven experience documenting and performing a full audit program to completion.
- Good understanding of technologies and controls including those related to OS, database, network, and application security.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management (technical and non-technical) and other colleagues, demonstrating strong initiative, mature judgment, professionalism, adaptability, and a customer service orientation.
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, productively and follow through on all responsibilities to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
Additional Training Provided by Lazarus Alliance:
Candidates will receive training in Lazarus Alliance proprietary technologies and methodologies unique to the industry including:
- The IT Audit Machine®
- The Policy Machine®
- Your Personal CXO®
- The Security Trifecta®
- HORSE Project wiki®
About Lazarus Alliance:
Lazarus Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lazarus Alliance is Proactive Cyber Security®
Please complete the following: