New vulnerabilities are discovered at an astonishing rate. Attackers analyze the vulnerabilities to determine if exploit code can be developed. Once the exploit code has been developed, the launch pad is ready to attack susceptible targets. Organizations that do not continually scan for and repair or remediate vulnerabilities face a growing risk of being the next compromised victim.
Threat vectors we provide services for includes:
- Accredited to NIST 800-115
- Static Code Analysis
- Authenticated Vulnerability Testing
- Unauthenticated Vulnerability Testing
- Authenticated Penetration Testing
- Unauthenticated Penetration Testing
- SCAP Benchmark Testing
- Physical Security Testing
- Wireless Security Testing
- Social Engineering or Human Hacking
Find out more by calling +1 (888) 896-7580 today.
The number one threat to infrastructures today is known vulnerabilities and leveraging the power of Lazarus Alliance Cybervisors today, your organization will stop looking like low-lying fruit to cybercriminals.
Just the facts ...
- Health Endeavors Partners With Lazarus Alliance for at 101 SOC 2 Audit and Cyber Vulnerability Testing
- HanesBrands Selects Lazarus Alliance to Perform PCI DSS Compliance Audit
- Lending Software Provider Entech Partners With Lazarus Alliance to Perform Penetration Testing and Data Security Compliance Audits
- PledgeUp Demonstrates Commitment to PCI Compliance and Proactive Cyber Security Through Partnership With Lazarus Alliance
- ProCo Partners with Lazarus Alliance to Ensure PCI DSS Compliance and Proactive Cyber Security
- PluriME Partners with Lazarus Alliance for PCI Assessment
- PetSmart Charities Continues Partnership With Lazarus Alliance for PCI DSS Compliance and Security Testing
- Lazarus Alliance to Perform PCI DSS Compliance and Security Testing for Altria Group, Inc.
- Agile Transformation Inc. Partners With Lazarus Alliance for SOC 2 Audit, Security Policies & Security Testing
How we make a difference!
Identify vulnerabilities on network devices, operating systems, desktop applications, web applications, databases, and more.
Lazarus Alliance provides a new level of visibility for network and application security. The vulnerability scanning & penetration testing we provide gives you insight into how your systems would fare against attackers.
Detect and fix possible weaknesses in your network’s security before they are exploited by intruders.
Armed with evidence of system weaknesses, you’re better equipped to fix vulnerabilities and secure the network. At the conclusion of each session, Lazarus Alliance provides recommendations you can use to remediate vulnerabilities or implement compensating controls.
Anticipate and prevent common system vulnerabilities.
With Lazarus Alliance, you can quantify the risk to your information assets by examining the controlled exploits and tests performed on your systems. Our reports will help you understand the true weaknesses in your network and applications. We demonstrate the vector an attacker could use to penetrate your network or application. This allows for a more accurate estimation of the potential damage to your data and core business assets which are essential for risk mitigation.
Demonstrate compliance with current government and industry regulations such as PCI DSS, FedRAMP, SSAE 18, AT 101, CJIS, DFARS, NERC, FISMA, SOX, GLBA, and HIPAA.
Lazarus Alliance’s up-to-date threat database includes thousands of known vulnerabilities. In addition to identifying vulnerabilities, we give you the threat level and shows you how to fix them in most cases. Our Cybervisors check for industry updates every time we conduct assessments, you can be confident that you are defending your network and applications against the latest threats.
Perform configuration audits with policies defined by FDCC, USGCB, and DISA.
With Lazarus Alliance, you can focus attention and resources where they are needed most. Knowing with confidence the extent of network and application vulnerabilities allows you to manage its remediation most efficiently.
You need qualified proactive cyber security assistance to implement effective controls and countermeasures. Lazarus Alliance Cybervisors are here to help! The alternative may be that your company is on the next industry breach report and you are stepping down from your position because you could have done more to protect your company.