If you are a cloud service provider you are undoubtedly seeking FedRAMP certification. You may have already guessed that between the preparation costs to get ready for a FedRAMP audit as well as the 3PAO to audit and certify your CSP offering, the expenses really begin piling up.
What are the traditional costs to be FedRAMP certified?
According to FedRAMP.gov, the total median cost for a mid-range CSP was $2,250,000 to achieve a FedRAMP authorization. This splits pretty cleanly with about 50% of that being on engineering costs and 50% on the process itself. Additionally, about $1,000,000 a year maintaining an acceptable risk posture through Continuous Monitoring.
Just the facts ...
We think that these costs shut out most businesses. You need to expand your business' cloud services into government markets while minimizing performance and operational risks. Accomplish this with our industry-leading, innovative, and cost effective FedRAMP 3PAO services.
Find out more by calling +1 (888) 896-7580 today.
- GPS Insight Partners With Lazarus Alliance for FedRAMP and AT-101 SOC 2 Data Security Audits
- EnergyCap Partners With Lazarus Alliance for FedRAMP Certification Audit
- Lazarus Alliance Receives Accreditation as FedRAMP℠ Third Party Assessment Organization
- Cisco Systems Partners With Lazarus Alliance for FedRAMP Certification Audit
Lazarus Alliance provides FedRAMP 3PAO advisory and assessment services for public, private, community, and hybrid cloud service offerings, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
We work smarter not harder to drive down your costs by giving you access to ITAM, the industries number one ranked FedRAMP-ready SaaS GRC audit software solution.
We invented ITAM in real-world FedRAMP audits and through years of experience working with our clients for our clients not against them with scope-creep and annual price hikes.
Proactive not Reactive
We work with our FedRAMP clients proactively throughout the year to help prevent threats to your FedRAMP compliance program.
With the time and expense required to remain FedRAMP certified, you don't want to risk a compliance exposure that would drive up your costs and invalidate your valuable certification.
Start to Finish in Record Time
Our proven FedRAMP 3PAO assessment approach and technology dramatically improves the completion process. We average a huge 46% reduction in the traditional assessment time due to the dedicated ITAM SaaS portal you have 24/7 access allowing everyone to get-in-and-get-out quickly.
Start working smarter not harder today ...
The FedRAMP 3PAO professionals at Lazarus Alliance are completely committed to you and your business’ FedRAMP compliance success. Regardless of whether you represent the private sector or the public sector, we stand ready to partner with your organizations.
Call us at +1 (888) 896-7580 and speak to a FedRAMP 3PAO today.
Even more valuable information ...
What is the FedRAMP Ecosystem?
FedRAMP Compliance Timeline
Comprehensive FedRAMP Compliance Audit Services
You gain many strategic business advantages by offering market differentiation and leadership showing others credible evidence of good practice. In addition to risk avoidance, a Lazarus Alliance FedRAMP compliance audit will demonstrate due diligence in the event of legal action or matters of business insurability.
Comprehensive Cybervisor™ Assessment Services
Customized Cybervisor™ Services
Business Justification Review
FedRAMP Compliance Review
Full Cybervisor™ Support
Contact us and speak to a FedRAMP 3PAO today!
Applicable FedRAMP, FISMA and NIST Audit Laws
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act [PL 99-474, 18 USC 1030]
- E-Authentication Guidance for Federal Agencies [OMB M-04-04]
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) of 2002 [Title III, PL 107-347]
- Freedom of Information Act As Amended in 2002 [PL 104-232, 5 USC 552]
- Guidance on Inter-Agency Sharing of Personal Data . Protecting Personal Privacy [OMB M-01-05]
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive-7, Critical Infrastructure Identification, Prioritization, and Protection [HSPD-7]
- Internal Control Systems [OMB Circular A-123]
- Management of Federal Information Resources [OMB Circular A-130]
- Management.s Responsibility for Internal Control [OMB Circular A-123, Revised 12/21/2004]
- Privacy Act of 1974 as amended [5 USC 552a]
- Protection of Sensitive Agency Information [OMB M-06-16]
- Records Management by Federal Agencies [44 USC 31]
- Responsibilities for the Maintenance of Records About Individuals by Federal Agencies [OMB Circular A-108, as amended]
- Security of Federal Automated Information Systems [OMB Circular A-130, Appendix III]
- Applicable Standards and Guidance
Applicable FedRAMP, FISMA and NIST Audit Standards
- A NIST Definition of Cloud Computing [NIST SP 800-145]
- Computer Security Incident Handling Guide [NIST SP 800.61, Revision 1]
- Contingency Planning Guide for Federal Information Systems [NIST SP 800-34, Revision 1]
- Engineering Principles for Information Technology Security (A Baseline for Achieving Security) [NIST SP 800-27, Revision A]
- Guide for Assessing the Security Controls in Federal Information Systems [NIST SP 800-53A]
- Guide for Developing Security Plans for Federal Information Systems [NIST SP 800-18, Revision 1]
- Guide for Developing the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: A Security Life Cycle Approach [NIST SP 800-37, Revision 1]
- Guide for Mapping Types of Information and Information Systems to Security Categories [NISP SP 800-60, Revision 1]
- Guide for Security-Focused Configuration Management of Information Systems [NIST SP 800-128]
- Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Federal Information Systems and Organizations [NIST SP 800-137]
- Minimum Security Requirements for Federal Information and Information Systems [FIPS Publication 200]
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV) of Federal Employees and Contractors [FIPS Publication 201-1]
- Recommended Security Controls for Federal Information Systems [NIST SP 800-53, Revision 4]
- Risk Management Guide for Information Technology Systems [NIST SP 800-30]
- Security Considerations in the System Development Life Cycle [NIST SP 800-64, Revision 2]
We Have What It Takes!
We want to be your partner and FedRAMP compliance audit assessor of choice! For additional information please contact us using the form or by calling +1 (888) 896-7580 today.