Don't spend month developing your security policies when we offer a low cost solution that gives you everything you need within a week. We literally wrote the book on policy development and have it down to a science!
Policies & governance, rules, laws, and requirements, it’s governance that serves as the foundation for any effective cybersecurity program by outlining the structure, authority, and processes needed to execute the organization’s cyber mission.
Effective policies & governance stems from a clearly defined governance structure, stratification of authority, defined and well-communicated policies, and the supporting processes critical to enabling the program.
Lazarus Alliance provides policies & governance support to cybersecurity programs by building and evolving effective governance strategy in order to establish the proper authority and accountability.
Grounded within Lazarus Alliance’s HORSE Framework and The Security Trifecta methodology, our approach leverages a holistic understanding of the key mission, people, process, and technologies within the organization to develop a policies & governance program aligned to the culture and mission of the agency or company.
Just the facts ...
- MYTEK Network Solutions to Demonstrate Commitment to Data Security With AT-101 SOC 2 Report
- SaaS Provider Trintech Working With Lazarus Alliance to Obtain HIPAA Compliance
- CBX Software Partners With Lazarus Alliance for AT-101, Policy Development & Penetration Testing
- PluriME Partners with Lazarus Alliance for PCI Assessment
- Agile Transformation Inc. Partners With Lazarus Alliance for SOC 2 Audit, Security Policies & Security Testing
To support this effort, we provide the following services:
Policies & Governance Management
Our implementation model provides enterprise-wide comprehensibly applicable coverage represented by this illustration.
Lazarus Alliance develops cybersecurity policies & governance to ensure that the organization establishes and maintains compliance with federal regulatory and statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practices. Our approach is grounded in developing policies relevant and achievable within our customers. environments utilizing seasoned Cybervisors in the field who are internationally published and awarded. We also leverage the power of The Policy Machine for organizations interested in rapid readiness. Perfected by years of audit scrutiny. Vetted by all the top auditing firms. The Policy Machine produces custom policies that stand up to international and domestic rigor.
Within this illustration resides comprehensive coverage of enterprise policies & governance documentation.
The types of policies & governance include:
- Information Systems and Technology Security Charter
- Information Systems and Technology Security Policy
- Asset Identification and Classification Standard
- Information Classification Standard
- Information Labeling Standard
- Asset Protection Standard
- Access Control Standard
- Remote Access Control Standard
- Physical Access Control Standard
- Encryption Standard
- Availability Protection Standard
- Integrity Protection Standard
- Anti-Virus Standard
- Information Handling Standard
- Auditing Standard
- Asset Management Standard
- Configuration Management Standard
- Change Control Standard
- System Development Life Cycle Standard
- Life Cycle Management Standard
- Legal Hold Management Standard
- Case Management Guidelines
- Acceptable Use Standard
- Internet Acceptable Use Standard
- Social Computing Guidelines
- Electronic Mail Acceptable Use Standard
- Telecommunications Acceptable Use Standard
- Incidence Response Plan
- Software Acceptable Use Standard
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Misuse Reporting Standard
- BYOD Acceptable Use Standard
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management Standard
- Vulnerability Assessment Standard
- Vulnerability Management Standard
- Threat Assessment and Monitoring Standard
- Threat Assessment Standard
- Threat Monitoring Standard
- Incident Response Standard
- Security Awareness Standard
- Management Security Awareness Standard
- New Hire Security Awareness Standard
- Employee Ongoing Security Awareness Standard
- Third Party Security Awareness Standard
- Security Awareness Accessibility Standard
- End User Computing and Technology Policy
- Change Advisory Board Charter
- Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Security Incident Report
- Notice of Policy Noncompliance
- Universal Access Control Form
- Request for Policy Exemption
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Hold Harmless Indemnification Addendum
- Compliance Matrix